With Text Message Banking (SMS), basic account information is just a text away. You can securely look up your account balances or recent transaction history by sending a text command to the Bank.
Available Text Commands: Bal=All Acct Bal • Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal • Hist=All Accts Recent Activity • Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity • Help=Commands • Stop=Cancel
How to Enroll:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Options tab
- Click on the link for Mobile Settings
- Click the link for Text Mobile Settings
- Check the box that says “enable text access”
- Enter your phone number, select your mobile carrier and select the accounts you want to access. You will need to create a short name for each account.
- Click Submit
- Review, accept the terms and conditions and click Confirm.
- You will receive a text message indicating you need to reply "YES" to activate the service.
- You will receive a text back confirming your enrollment.
- Text #89549 to inquire Available Text Commands